Thursday, August 23, 2007

More daily something layouts


Just finished my last two daily something layouts.

The one with the chicken is very simple! It's a photo with journaling written on the photo with a DVD pen. I used the Cricut to cut out the oval and put some white paper behind the photo and stamped the date in the oval.
The other one is also a photo made with Easy-photo from Canon (it goes with the printer). I used the white space for the titel and date. Journaling is on the back side.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how you wrote on the background of the chicken one! Is that chicken a photo of your chicken?

Nice Layouts!!!

I have a LOT TO DO on Manuel's album. It won;t have anything fancy AT ALL. I have too much to do in too little time!

I can't wait to have my housing situation setttled and get my homeschool stuff out!