Sunday, July 22, 2007

Serious looking you



Today I made this layout with photos of Zander when he was two years old. We went to Switzerland for a couple of weeks and stayed with friends who lived in Coppet near the lake of Geneva.

It's a scraplift from a scrapcalendar from Autumn Leaves: Designing with 2007. The artists' name is Desiree.

I made the plastic letters myself from a cover for acrylic stamps. I colored all the 2's with a blue pen.
The photos I used weren't made with a digital camera. With my new all-in-one from Canon I made a scan of the photos and printed them in black and white.
I am going to do that with all my non-digital photos! Well, maybe not all, just the ones I like!

Supplies: pp & rub-ons 1996 (Scenic Route), letterstickers (market), plastic letters (selfmade), staples, sewing thread, black pen (Pilot), blue Stabilo pen, Stazon ink.

No comments: