Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Misty & Zander.


Today I made this LO with a picture of Zander and Misty (yes, the hamster killer). I thought maybe I will start liking her again by making a LO of her! It is coming slowly.

For this LO I was inspired by Jenni Bowlin! I have made the oval tag myself with 2 foamstamps of Making Memories. The Rob & Bob cirkels and flowers are connected to eachother by stitched black and light blue lines.

Supplies: pp polka dots (Kruidvat, Dutch store), Rob & Bob Studio, cardstock (?), foamstamps (MM), wordstamp (Provo Craft), brads (OTC and Junkitz), black and light blue embroidering-thread, Stazon ink.

3 comments:

Anniek said...

ha, ha, ha, just left a comment on my blog for my self. Love this LO, because it's different from the others that I made this far.

Shirls said...

great layout. i love the tag made with the mm stamps. great use for an older product. need to find my mm stamps...lol.

Shirls said...

oh yes, leaving a comment for yourself?....rofl...you are funny.