Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Rough time!


I received some not so pleasant news yesterday about the homeschool teacher, Pia, who got really very sick about 2 months ago. After they have kept her in a coma for 2 months she finally died last Sunday. I just couldn't believe it at first that she had died. So again, we have to say goodbye to someone who was dear to us!!

I also have to deal with the fact that the man I fell in love with has finally decided to stay with his friend. He told me so yesterday evening, so I really had a lot to take into yesterday!

And today it would have been Ad's 52nd birthday! I lit up a candle beside his picture and took the time to think about him and remember the good stuff.

There's also some good news to share with you: I'm finally going on vacation to France again!! I haven't been on a vacation abroad for years! I think it's at least 20 years ago that I have been in France. My French has become a little bit rusty, but because I have lived there for 1,5 years I'm sure it'll come back to me soon.
I'm going to stay in a Dutch Community Centre called 'De Natuurlijke Tijd'. The second week of my vacation I will be following a workshop Rebalancing, which is a form of massage, at another Dutch Community Centre called Ecolonie. I'm really looking forward to this.

I haven't been able to scrapbook for a long time now. I think there's too much going on in my life right now. I feel restless and leave the house very often to see my friends. The other thing is that I really need to get rid of some stuff that I piled up in my house. This also makes that I don't feel comfortable. But for now I can't find the courage to get started. Maybe after my vacation in France....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he bah wat een vervelend nieuws allemaal. Ik wens je een prachtige vakantie toe waarbij je helemaal tot rust mag komen.

corinnexxx

Jenny Bergvall said...

I'm thinking of you alot. Hope things turn around for you soon!
And next time you wanna go abroad you can allway come to visit us in sweden ;-)

LOVE Jenny

Marit said...

Je krijgt het wel echt voor je kiezen hè?! Ik wens je een heerlijke, relaxte vakantie toe met rust in je hoofd en hart en lijf!