Monday, March 03, 2008

Sorry.....

.... but we still have no connection with the internet. Today I wrote a letter of complaint to the Orange company. I made several phonecalls to Orange but it' s a callcenter and they tell me the same story every week so it was going no where. I hope my letter will help!

I have made several layouts over the past few weeks. Sad I can' t show them to you because I' m not on my computer.
I' m also getting more and more excited about the Scrap-a-licious weekend I will go to in a couple of days! But first my son' s birthday this Wednesday! He turns 14!!

Well, I hope I will be able to show you my scrapbook stuff very soon!

2 comments:

M@risk@ said...

Too bad you've still no new connection. Wish you a nice B-day on Wednesday and a bunch of fun the coming weekend. Enjoy yourself and hope to see some new stuff real soon.

Alice said...

Heej Anniek,

Ik wens jou en Heidi heel veel scrapplezier dit weekend. Fijne verjaardag woensdag voor je zoon.

Groeten Alice