Saturday, March 22, 2008

Childhood album









Yesterday I finished the Childhood album which was one of Celine's workshops at the Scrap-a-licious weekend. I had a lot of fun making it. Of course I used the techniques Celine taught us and also added some of my own. Because I don't have the cute cloud stamps I draw some my self on white paper and cut them out. Then I made a stamp with foam for the blue clouds you can see on page 2. All of the small blue dots are made with that bubbly protection plastic.

I also finished the wooden album which was one of Corinne's workshops. I can't show it to you yet because it has to be published first (Corinne's that is!). Mine looks very cute too though!


1 comment:

saffiertje said...

THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTY!!!!
Love those vintage papers and pictures!!!!!

greetings Miranda