Monday, December 31, 2007

Finally an update!!















Okay, here I am again! Zander and I went to Utrecht for a week to be with his dad over the holidays. Ad even came home during X-mas day. We had to pick him up at the rehabcentre in the hospital with a wheel-chair and a bottle of oxygen. But he hardly needed the oxygen. So he's doing pretty damn good for a guy who nearly died 3 months ago!

Lots of things to share on the scrapbookpart too. When I was in Utrecht I bought some scrapbooksupplies at Pipoos because I got bored in between the visits to Ad. The easiest way was to buy some scrapbookkits with mini books and a small paper pad. I also bought a cutting mat with a kraft knive and some glue and tape. That was it. Ofcourse I had no pictures, so I just made the backgrounds and some of the embellishments.

Back home I printed out the pictures and finished two of the mini books.
The one with my chicken is made with paper from a paper pad of Basic Grey: infuse. I used small teabags to work on.

The You booklet with black and white pictures of Zander when he was a baby is from K&Company: Amy Butler Sola Wallet Size Mini Book Kit. Love it!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Je miniboekjes zien er ontzettend leuk uit. Ik wens je een creatief 2008 toe.

Groeten van Alice

M@risk@ said...

Prachtig om weer iets nieuws van je te zien. Vindt beide boekjes geweldig. Leuk om de haan in het klein te zien. Ik wens je een mooi, gezond en creatief jaar toe.