Monday, October 29, 2007

Utrecht, Muiderslot and scrapbook present for cousin Tomazina







Last Friday Zander and I went to Utrecht to visit his dad in hospital and to spend some time with Zander's aunt Nel and cousin Tomazina. They will leave the Netherlands tomorrow morning.

On Saturday we visited Muiderslot, it's an old castle where the famous dutchman P.C. Hooft used to live. It was fun being there again. When I was a kid I visited the castle almost every year when I visited my uncle and aunt in Weesp during the Summer.
Because it still was Fall vacation there was a lot to do for kids. We also saw a falcon demonstration.

Tomazina loved the scrapbook I made for her. The first thing she said was: Oh my God, what beautiful! I almost only used Elsie Flannigan stuff from her first line.

1 comment:

corinne5 said...

oooh ziet er leuk uit dat boekje kan me voorstellen dat ze er blij mee was.

corinnexxx