Sunday, September 02, 2007

Intruder in the kitchen.


I made my daily something about my chicken yet again. Today she almost walked into the livingroom, she was already on the threshold when I came into the room.
I used a transparant overlay of My Mind's Eye, called Tres Bien "Summer" Frame. The large letterstickers are from Making Memories.

I'm still feeling tired and I have a lot of pain in my lower back. I went to bed in the afternoon to rest and made another crochet flower. I have made 8 thusfar.
Hope I'll feel better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Heehee, that is so funny! Hope you feel better real soon!

corinne5 said...

hihi die kip toch! ik zal je wat energie toesturen en hoop dat je rugpijn gauw over is.

corinnexxx

Didi said...

Hi! I followed your profile to your blog...hope it's OK! I love your chicken layouts. When we were in Switzerland we saw some funny chickens and I thought about you. I'll have to send you a photo of what we called the 'Elvis chickens'! LOL