Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Garden treasures




Just finished this layout: Garden treasures. It's for this weeks challenge from HMITM

The ribbons are perhaps a bit out of tune, but you had to use them and I couldn't find some more suitable ones in my stash. Well, it looks nice on the photo I think.
Made the transparant letters myself, using thickers from American Crafts.

This weeks challenge is to use: 7 pp, 9 buttons, 8 fasteners (brads, staples etc.), 4 photos, 5 ribbons and using only 1 color. I know, we can debate about the last one when you look at my layout, but I think it will do. The color is somewhere between yellow and orange ;) ... so I kinda used them both. LOL

Supplies: pp (Ali Edwards (3), BG (2), SR (2), buttons (market), brads (OTC), ribbons (market, Action), black sticker letters (market), acrylic letters (selfmade), font: Felix Titling.

No comments: