Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First digital collage


This evening I made a collage with several photos I took today. A while ago I bought this book about being creative with photos that is explaining step by step how to make digital projects. The book contains a cd with College Creator, Panorama Maker, Funhouse and Greeting Card Creator from ArcSoft. It's very easy to work with. So, this is my first digital daily something.

My chicken is now coming in the house. She already did that yesterday, but I wasn't able to take a photo of her then. Maybe she will have some company soon. It's not sure yet, but I can have some chicken from a lady who passed away last friday. Very sad story!

The pizza was made by my son and Horst (one of his teachers). I only had to put it in the oven!
Isn't that just great!

1 comment:

corinne5 said...

Leuk geworden hoor. Die pizza ziet er erg goed uit hoor Zander!!

corinnexxx