Monday, March 19, 2007

Young artist at work


The next layout is a challenge from HMITM . You had to use 10 different kinds of paper, 10 buttons and 10 stickers. Well, I used 11 stickers because I couldn't find a sticker with @ in my stock. I'm not sending it in anyway, I just find it fun to do.

Supplies: pp (BG, SR), cardstock (Bazzill, Action), some wallpaper, buttons (Hubinont Hobby), letterstickers (market), rub-on letters (MM), letterstamps (MM), acrylic paint Christmas red (Folkart), staples, embroidering thread, white pen.

2 comments:

Shirls said...

this is great, annie. you don't have to keep it at the exact number..the more the better...that is why we call it how much is too much...lol. just leave a link at hmitm blog so they know where to visit:) thanks for playing! glad you have fun doing the layout.

Unknown said...

this looks GREAT!
thanks for playing along :-)