Thursday, April 02, 2009

Another SAL mini album finished!!!








Today I finished another mini album from the SAL weekend! This was a workshop given by Birgit Koopsen. Thanks to Marit, who found my 3 missing home pages in one of her kits and returned them to me earlier this week, I was able to finish it! So I'm glad I have this blog and that she came over here and found out about my missing pages. Thank you Marit!!!

I only have 2 SAL projects to go! I haven't decided yet which one will be next on my list. Maybe I'll go for the wall hanging from Martha because Revlie's mini is a lot of work. Well you'll see!! Surprise, surprise!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you could finish this project (now that you have ALL the pages... so glad I found them!) It turned out to be a marvelous little book Anniek!

Meri(txell) said...

Oh, my God, so productive you´ve been! Love all your projects!