Saturday, January 10, 2009

Perfect day and weather for ....



































































.... a tour on the lake!
This afternoon I went skating on the Paterswoldsemeer. It's a small lake not so far from where I live. My friend Ina lend me the skates of her daughter who has the same size of shoes. I first had to sharpen them at the store because they were a bit blunt!

There were a lot of people on the lake but it wasn't too crowded! It took me an hour or so to complete the whole tour all around the lake. I'm not a fast skater and I stopped several times to take photos and to eat, drink and rest.

I have never done something like this before because I was more of a figure skater, but I liked it a lot and maybe I will go back there (or to another lake) tomorrow! Zander doesn't like to skate so I went alone, leaving him at home behind his computer!
I also found out that today it is full moon and at the same time it was the largest moon at moon rice of this year. I was on the ice when the moon appeared and took some photos of it. At the same time there was the sun set in the West. Beautiful moment!!!
The last photo I took arriving back home just after sun set!

Because it's full moon I'm going to do a moon ritual this evening. I'll be doing it for the first time and still have to decide what I want to do.
I have just been reading a book written by Denise Linn called: Secret and Mysteries (in Dutch the title is quite different: De godin in elke vrouw = The goddess in every woman) where she writes about moon rituals. Never knew that the mooncycle is the most powerful cycle for woman!
When it's full moon it is time to finish unfinished projects. It's a perfect time to do things that require a lot of energy. Use your creative powers. Be lively and animated. Be happy!!!



No comments: