Friday, August 22, 2008

Feeling tired but content!!






I have been so busy with the back yard and did way too much myself, but I feel sooo content with how it turned out!!

Last Tuesday 2 friends of my dad came over to finish the terrace. I helped them by telling them where to put the tiles and where the bricks and throwing new tiles and bricks to them. By the end of the day every muscle in my body ached. When they had left I decided to make some changes so I put in some tiles and bricks myself. I'm happy with that decision because it looks so much better now.

The next day I bought some plants and I put the cobbles that I already had in my old back yard around one side of the terrace.

I haven't finished decorating and planting completely but this is how my back yard looks right now!

No comments: