Saturday, November 03, 2007

Layout Muiderslot

** Edited: added some pink and green foam flowers! **

Yesterday I went to see Heidi for the second time. This time we actually started to work on a layout! We decided to do a scraplift from Ief & Wil.

I used 3 pictures I and Tomazina took at Muiden last weekend when Zander and I visited Muiderslot with Nel and Tomazina.

I discovered it is fun to scrap with another person around. It was Heidi who gave me the idea to use board from a box for the tag. She also had chipboard letters I copied on pink felt. The { } (what's the proper English name?) I cut randomly out of a double folded piece of felt.

For the doodles on the left I got inspired by a new book I bought yesterday (before I went to Heidi's): Doodles 100% van jou! (translation: Doodles 100% by you!) by Marieke Blokland.

The paperline I used for this layout is from Basic Grey: Periphery.

No comments: