Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rainy day


We had yet another rainy day over here in the Netherlands. There was some sun too, but the weather was really unpredictable. I spend most of the day inside! I did have an appointment with my dentist because one of my back-teeth broke off the other day and I had to go to the library. After that I looked at the DA (Dutch shop) where they also sell magazines if there was a new scrapbookmagazine, and there was!

I went back home, just in time because it was raining again, and I read Scrapbook. There are some lovely layouts in it from Revlie. I also liked the layouts from Petra Coolen. There were a lot more really nice layouts and projects, like the beachhouse and the birthday hat. If you go to http://www.scrapbookmagazine.nl/ you will find the description of the beachhouse. It's in Dutch so if your English you have to use a translation program.

This evening I made another daily something with a photo of a reflection of me in a pool of water. I think this daily something project from Ali Edwards is really cool! For me it's better than to write in a diary every day, although I did that for years when I was younger. I think I must have about 10 to 12 diary's somewhere in a closet. But this is more fun!!
The photo I took was really boring to look at, so it was a challenge to make something creative with it. I think I succeeded very well. I just used the lines in the photo to work with.
You can click on the photo for a better look!

No comments: