Sunday, July 15, 2007

Choices


Finished the final layout for Corinne Delis's online workshop Finding You. It is all about choices. I want to make the journaling seperate of the layout, because it is very personal.

I used some really old stuff on this layout. I think the lace could be antique! I found it on a fleemarket in Paris when I lived there. And the lady butterfly is more than 50 years old. I got it from my mother and she thinks she got it when she was a little girl. So it must be about 70 years old.

The flower buttons are torn off from a very cheap bag I bought last year at a local clothing store.
I have never made a ton-sur-ton layout before but it was nice making it. I hope you like it too!

Supplies: pp (BG), cardstock (Action), fabrics (market, Laura Ashley), lace (found on a fleemarket in Paris), embroidered butterfly (private collection), buttons (private and from Henk ten Hoor), journaling stamp (Fancy Pants design), wordstamp (Provocraft), Stazon ink, silver thread, rickrack and ribbon (market).

No comments: