Monday, April 09, 2007
Finished this layout yesterday. It was supposed to be a scrapchallenge for HMITM but I was too late. I didn't have any die-cuts so I used coasters instead. I cut them in half to make the borders.
I have to concentrate on my layouts for Finding You so I suppose there will not be enough time left to do challenges for the next couple of weeks! And besides that, I'm feeling a bit tired lately and I'm having a lot of pain due to the fibromyalgia.
The next assignment for Finding You is a tough one. I'm not going to tell you anything about it. Corinne asked us not to do that anymore because there's another workshop of Finding You coming up in September.
I will show you the layouts though!
Because I'm doing the workshop I finally made a bucket at 2 peas. There's only one layout in my bucket. So I'm a PeaWee now. Very funny all those different names! I wonder what my next name will be!
Supplies: pp (MME), coasters (Imagination Project ), rub-on letters (OTC), rub-on flowercorner (American Crafts), stickers 94 (market), black pen (Pilot DVD), sewing-thread.