Sunday, March 11, 2007

You 100%.


This time I made a scraplift from Ali's first book. I really love this LO and knew rightaway which picture I wanted to use for my own LO! I even went back to the scrapbookstore on saturdaymorning to get some more pp, but in the end I also used some wallpaper because I liked it better! I just added some journaling: in an Ali-manner, ofcourse!

I also made some stuff myself (white sticker letters on the left and black squares with 95), because I couldn't find it in the store in that size. I made the squares with cardstock, stamps and acrylic paint and covered it with relief gloss laquer. I used the cover of a small pin-box to make the white square on the left.

Supplies: pp (BG, SR, Bo-Bunny Press, wallpaper and the pink background ???), cardstock (Bazzill, Action), acrylic paint, black letters and rub-ons (market), foam letter stamps (MM), children's stamps, staples, dvd writer, relief gloss laquer (Kars).

No comments: