Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hide & seek


Finished this layout about 10 minutes ago. Started it yesterday evening but was to tired to pick up the sewing-machine. I wanted to finish it this morning before my Nordic walking, but had a bit of a crisis with my son and worked on a solution all morning. Everything is cool now! It was just his autism that got in the way! All misunderstanding and misinterpretation (?). He wouldn't leave his bed and because he has to go school by cab he missed school today. He had to work at home though!

Okay, the layout. I bought this paper a long time ago and never knew what to do with it and then suddenly last night I had this idea. I used the sewing-machine a lot because this paper looks like fabric.

I loved making this one. Also did some embroidering on the felt flowers.

Supplies: pp (BG), felt flowers (Action), felt branch with birds (Xenos), flowerbrads (OTC and Junkitz), rub-on (SR), letterstickers (market), embroidering thread, sewing-thread.



1 comment:

Shirls said...

annie, you are on a roll, girl! that layout looks great! that's my fav bg patterned paper.