Saturday, February 03, 2007

Me, an old clock and my altar.





Here are some photos I took today of me in front of the mirror in our living-room, an old klock my parents gave me a few weeks ago (it belonged to my grandmother of my mothers side) and my small altar.
So be honest, do I look like almost 50 on this photo or what?
Don't you love the small daffodils?! For me it means Spring is coming soon! I love Spring and hate Winter. And Spring means Summer is not far away and I love Summer even more!
The old clock makes a banging sound every half hour. Just one at half past and 1 - 12 every hour. I have to wind it up with a large key every 4 or 5 days. I just love it!! And the banging sound remembers me of my childhood when I stayed over at my grandmother's house. I even like the ticking sound! Why did they have to go digital with clocks? My old clock is much more cosier!

I'm a spiritual person but I never go to church. I call myself a Universalist. I seek for the good things in all religions but I don't want to be connected to one particular religion. For me it just doesn't feel right. Can't explain why!

No comments: