Friday, March 02, 2007

You're cousins.

Pfffff, finally found some time to scrap and update my blog. I have been very busy redoing our bedrooms. Zander is now sleeping in my old bedroom and I am sleeping in his. For about 10 years ago I gave him the master bedroom, thinking small children need a lot of space! I was content with the smallest bedroom for a long time but since I have this scrapfever it wasn't feeling wright anymore. I was lacking space!
I'll show you some pictures of our new rooms later on. I haven't quite finished the job yet.

Last night I made this LO of Zander and his cousin Steffanie when they were almost 5.
It's a scraplift of Rachel Cohara. She made it for Revlie.
I love it! Rachel's and mine.

Supplies: black cardstock (bazzill), white cardstock (Action), fibres (market and Action), white letters (market), red velvet letters (Zeeman), black letters (market), dymotape, red rubber star (homemade), blingbling stickers (Chrystal stickers), white acrylic paint.

No comments: